PE-100 VRM is a 100% solid, two component epoxy coating, designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate on deteriorated or new floors. PE-100 VRM meets ASTM F3010 product requirements for vapor permeance when applied at a thickness of 18 mils. The coating will control moisture vapor emission rates up to 25 lb. /24 hr. /1000 square feet. PE-100 VRM provides excellent resistance to abrasion and chemical resistance. PE-100 VRM meets all kinds of requirements such as durability, performance as well as aesthetics.
- Contains no solvent with a very low VOC content, allowing for interior applications without harmful odors
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 standard
- Impermeable and seamless
- Seamless coves can be shaped using ECTR-COVE
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion
WHERE TO USE
- Aircraft hangers
- Assembly areas
- Clean rooms
- Areas of light manufacturing
- Mechanical rooms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.